Founder & CEO
Jon Bohm is a sought after Personal and Performance Coach, Business Coach, National Speaker, and Trainer. He is currently CEO and President of Driven Associates.
After surviving cancer in his 20’s, Jon realized that life is too short not to wake up and enjoy life everyday. Jon realized how much potential to make a positive impact on the lives of his family and others almost died with him. He challenges his clients and audiences to take full advantage of this one chance at life we have.
Jon has worked with:
• Fortune 500 and 100 executives such as Intel and Caeser’s Entertainment
• Professional Athletes such as the AZ Cardinals
• University staff and students at ASU,Purdue, and Syracuse University
• Non-profits and other businesses around The U.S. in more than 90 different industries
• In 2017, Jon’s focus on leadership and culture helped 2 of his clients win the top 2 “Best Places to Work” for Large Companies in AZ.
Some of the companies Jon has worked with have gone from startups to more than a 100 million in less than 3 years, more than doubling their profits in 3 months, and lived a fuller and healthier personal life at the same time. Jon is an ordained minister for the last 10 years. Jon is a marathon runner, father of 3 kids and happily married to his wife Kelly. They reside in Litchfield Park, AZ and although Jon likes to play, he still stinks at golf.